You are looking at a 2014 Mini Cooper S Hatchback that we recently purchased from an insurance company with very minor accident damage. This Mini mainly needs a front bumper cover, right fender flare and repairs to the right fender and hood. PLEASE LOOK THROUGH ALL OF THE PHOTOS. OVER 40 PHOTOS ARE INCLUDED. On a good note; This Mini starts and drives great and there is no visible damage to the motor or the drive train. The rest of the body is in great shape. The interior is in excellent condition, original and very clean. The airbags did NOT Deploy. This Mini is very well equipped and comes with the S Package, Turbo Motor, Leather Interior, Bluetooth, Premium Audio, Black Alloy Wheels, Keyless Start, not to mention the powerful, yet economical 2.0L Turbo Motor with AutomaticTransmission. In a nutshell; this Mini is an excellent and very simple project whether you are building for your self, re-sale or especially if you are looking to customize.This MINI comes with a NJ Salvage Title.TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR VERY LOW PRICE AND BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
- Compressor: Intercooled Turbo
- MPG Manual City: 24
- MPG Manual Highway: 34
- Engine Description: 2L I4 16V
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Induction: Direct Gasoline Injection
- Valves Per Cylinder: 4
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Driven Wheels: Front-Wheel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Wheels Rims: Silver Aluminum
- Drive Train Type: FWD
- Independent Suspension: Four-Wheel
- Stabilizer Bar: Front And Rear
- External Temp
- Low Fuel Level
- Trip Computer
- Front Wipers: Variable Intermittent
- Privacy Glass: Light
- Rear Defogger
- Rear Wiper: Fixed Interval
- Antenna Type: Integrated Roof
- Audio System: AM/FM/HD/Satellite-Prep
- Speakers: 6
- Drivers Height: Manual
- Passenger Height: Manual
- Seating Capacity: 4
- Front Seat Type: Sport
- Upholstery: Leatherette
- Folding: Fold Forward Seatback
- Center Console: Full With Storage
- Cruise Control
- Cupholders: Front And Rear
- Door Pockets: Driver And Passenger
- Overhead Console: Mini
- Power Outlets
- Seatback Storage: 2
- Steering Adjustment: Tilt And Telescopic
- Steering Power: Speed-Proportional Electric Power Steering
- Power Mirrors: Power Remote
- Power Door Locks
- Windows: Power Windows
- Air Conditioning: Manual
- Air Filtration: Interior Air Filtration
- Trunk Lights: Cargo Area Light
- Dash Trim: Simulated Carbon Fibre
- Door Trim: Simulated Carbon Fibre
- Mats: Carpet Front And Rear
- Reading Lights: Front
- Shift Knob: Leatherette
- Steering Wheel Trim: Leather
- Vanity Mirrors: Dual Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Bumpers: Body-Colored
- Door Reinforcement: Side-Impact Door Beam
- Turning Circle: 35.4
- ABS: 4-Wheel
- Head Airbags: Curtain 1St And 2Nd Row
- Brake Assist: Braking Assist
- Daytime Running Light
- Engine Immobilizer
- Headlights Auto Delay: Auto Delay Off
- Front Headrests: Manual Adjustable
- Rear Headrests: 2
- Safety Stability Control
- Driver And Passenger Airbag
- Side Airbag
- Stability Control
- Door Reinforcement: Side-Impact Door Beam
- Tie Downs: Cargo Tie Downs
- Rear Door Type: Liftgate
Buyers Inspection: Ideal Auto USA has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Ideal Auto USA welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold “as is”. Manufacturer’s warranties may still apply. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier’s or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
a)All shipping charges are buyer’s responsibility. Ideal Auto USA will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
b)Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Ideal Auto USA as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Ideal Auto USA.
c)The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
a)Ideal Auto USA will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
b)Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Ideal Auto USA by e-mail or phone 609-521-4521 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
c)In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $500 (NON-REFUNDABLE) via Paypal, major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
d)At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.