You can see in the photographs we provided that this is a very well maintained and well kept 1977 Mercedes 450 SL Convertible with only 78,679 miles. This SL-Class is very well equipped and comes with the Full power options, Cruise Control, Premium Audio, AC and Heat, Power Steering, Soft Top (nearly new) and Hard Top, Original Jack and Tools, Owners Manual and more... The exterior is in very good condition with some minor blemishes due to age. The body appears to be original and rust free. The interior is very clean, original (besides the radio) and in great shape (the dash has cracks in one area that are photographed). Excellent carpets, trim, Mechanically this Mercedes is in excellent condition and runs great. No warning lights, ice cold air and a great, smooth powerful drive.It is easy to see that this 450 SL came from a very good home and was well cared for. This Mercedes was taken in on trade by us a few days ago. It has been inspected and test driven by our service facility and given a clean bill of health. This 450 SL is a great collection starter. Very little to do if pristine condition is desired. This a fully functioning, original, very well kept car. This SL COMES WITH NY CLEAR TITLE. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
- Stock Number: 3212
- VIN Number: 0704412037350
- Model Year: 1977
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: SL 450
- Exterior Color: Silver
- Interior Color: Blue
- Vehicle Type: Convertible
- Body Type: Convertible
- Engine Description: 4.5L V8
- Drive Train Type: RWD
- Transmission: Automatic
Buyers Inspection: Ideal Auto USA has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Ideal Auto USA welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold “as is”. Manufacturer’s warranties may still apply. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier’s or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
a)All shipping charges are buyer’s responsibility. Ideal Auto USA will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
b)Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Ideal Auto USA as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Ideal Auto USA.
c)The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
a)Ideal Auto USA will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
b)Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Ideal Auto USA by e-mail or phone 609-521-4521 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
c)In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $500 (NON-REFUNDABLE) via Paypal, major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
d)At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.