POWER STROKE TURBO DIESEL--32,098 MILES-- HIGH ROOF You are looking at a 2016 Ford Transit T-250 Cargo with a high roof, 3.2L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel Cargo VAN. You can see in the 40 photos we listed that this Ford has rear accident damage. Mainly this Ford needs a rear bumper, rear door shells, repair to the right side quarter panel, rear floor and right rear frame rail.On a good note; This Transit starts and lot drives. There's no visible damage to the motor or drive-train. Similar vans cost over $30,000 The interior is in excellent condition. The airbags did NOT Deploy.THIS TRANSIT IS WELL EQUIPPED AND HARD TO FIND DIESEL. IT IS A T-250 WITH A HIGH ROOF AND COMES WITH FULL POWER OPTIONS, BLUETOOTH, TRACTION CONTROL, REAR VIEW CAMERA, REAR PARKING SENSORS, VERY EFFICIENT AND POWERFUL 3.2L POWER STROKE TURBO DIESEL MOTOR, AND MUCH MORE. This Transit comes with a TN Salvage title.In a nutshell; This is a GREAT opportunity to get your hands on a low miles Ford Transit 250 Cargo van for a huge savings. This Transit is a great and very simple project van whether you are building for your self or re-sale.TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR VERY LOW PRICE AND BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
- Stock Number: 3264
- VIN Number: 1FTYR2XV3GKA17217
- Style Name: High Roof Cargo Van 148 In. WB
- Make: Ford
- Model: Transit-250
- Model Year: 2016
- Type: Van
- Interior Color: Pewter
- Exterior Color: Oxford White
- Body Type: Regular
- Engine Description: 3.2L I5 20V
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Induction: Diesel Injection
- Valves Per Cylinder: 4
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Driven Wheels: Rear-Wheel
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Wheels Rims: Argent Steel
- Wheels Spare Rim Type: Steel
- Drive Train Type: RWD
- Independent Suspension: Front
- Stabilizer Bar: Front
- Low Fuel Level
- Front Wipers: Variable Intermittent
- Privacy Glass: Light
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Audio System: AM/FM Stereo
- Speakers: 2
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Front Seat Type: Bucket
- Upholstery: Vinyl
- Cupholders: Front
- Door Pockets: Driver And Passenger
- Overhead Console: Full With Storage
- Power Outlets: 2
- Steering Adjustment: Tilt And Telescopic
- Steering Power: Power Steering
- Power Mirrors: Power Remote
- Power Door Locks
- Windows: Power Windows
- Air Conditioning: Manual
- Trunk Lights: Cargo Area Light
- Dash Trim: Metal-Look
- Reading Lights: Front
- Shift Knob: Urethane
- Steering Wheel Trim: Urethane
- Bumpers: Black
- Door Reinforcement: Side-Impact Door Beam
- Vinyl Floor Covering
- ABS: 4-Wheel
- Brake Assist: Braking Assist
- Front Headrests: Manual Adjustable
- Safety Stability Control
- Driver And Passenger Airbag: Cancellable
- Side Airbag
- Stability Control: With Anti-Roll
- Tie Downs: Cargo Tie Downs
- Rear Door Type: Split Swing-Out
- Front Head Room: 56.6 Inches
- Front Hip Room: 67.5 Inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 67.9 Inches
- Front Leg Room: 39.7 Inches
- Luggage Capacity: 404 Cu.Ft.
- Length: 237.6 Inches
- Width: 81.3 Inches
- Height: 110.1 Inches
- Wheelbase: 148.0 Inches
- Max Gross Vehicle Weight: 9
- 000 Lbs.
- Curb Weight: 5
- 226 Lbs.
Buyers Inspection: Ideal Auto USA has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Ideal Auto USA welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold “as is”. Manufacturer’s warranties may still apply. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier’s or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
a)All shipping charges are buyer’s responsibility. Ideal Auto USA will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
b)Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Ideal Auto USA as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Ideal Auto USA.
c)The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
a)Ideal Auto USA will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
b)Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Ideal Auto USA by e-mail or phone 609-521-4521 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
c)In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $500 (NON-REFUNDABLE) via Paypal, major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
d)At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.