SRT10--3,916 MILES--VERY RARE You can see in the 40+ photographs we provided that this 2009 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe is in great shape through out with only 3,916 miles. This Viper is well equipped and comes with the SRT Package, Navigation, All Power Options, SRT Chrome Wheels, Original Viper Car Cover, Not to mention a legendary SRT10 Dodge motor 8.4L V10 with 6 Speed Manual Transmission and a lot more... OVER 40 PHOTOS INCLUDED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE. The exterior is in excellent condition. The interior is clean, and all original. Mechanically this Dodge runs perfectly. THIS BEAUTIFUL VIPER SRT10 IS HEAVILY DISCOUNTED FOR IT'S HISTORY ONLY. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS AWESOME DODGE. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED
- Stock Number: 3373
- VIN Number: 1B3JZ69Z09V500174
- Style Name: Coupe SRT10
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Viper
- Model Year: 2009
- Type: Coupe
- Vehicle Trim: SRT10
- Interior Color: Black/Blue
- Exterior Color: Viper White Clearcoat
- Body Type: Coupe
- MPG Manual City: 13
- MPG Manual Highway: 22
- Engine Description: 8.4L V10 20V
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Induction: Sequential MPI
- Valves Per Cylinder: 2
- Aspiration: Normal
- Differential Limited Slip: Mechanical
- Driven Wheels: Rear-Wheel
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Wheels Rims: Polished Forged Aluminum
- Drive Train Type: RWD
- Independent Suspension: Four-Wheel
- Stabilizer Bar: Front And Rear
- Front Wipers: Variable Intermittent
- Privacy Glass: Light
- Rear Defogger
- Antenna Type: Window Grid
- Audio System: AM/FM Stereo
- Speakers: 7
- Drivers Lumbar: Manual
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Front Seat Type: Sport
- Upholstery: Simulated Suede/Leather
- Adjustable Pedals: Power
- Center Console: Full With Covered Storage
- Power Outlets
- Remote Trunk Release: Power
- Steering Adjustment: Tilt-Adjustable
- Steering Power: Power Steering
- Power Mirrors: Power Remote
- Power Door Locks
- Windows: Power Windows
- Air Conditioning: Manual
- Reading Lights: Front
- Shift Knob: Leather/Metal-Look
- Steering Wheel Trim: Leather
- Aux Engine Cooler: Regular
- Bumpers: Body-Colored
- Door Reinforcement: Side-Impact Door Beam
- Turning Circle: 40.4
- ABS: 4-Wheel
- Anti Theft System
- Engine Immobilizer
- Front Headrests: Fixed
- Driver And Passenger Airbag
- Rear Door Type: Trunk
- Front Head Room: 36.5 Inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 54.1 Inches
- Front Leg Room: 42.4 Inches
- Luggage Capacity: 15 Cu.Ft.
- Length: 175.6 Inches
- Width: 75.2 Inches
- Height: 47.6 Inches
- Wheelbase: 98.8 Inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 Inches
- Curb Weight: 3
- 450 Lbs.
Buyers Inspection: Ideal Auto USA has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Ideal Auto USA welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold “as is”. Manufacturer’s warranties may still apply. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier’s or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
a)All shipping charges are buyer’s responsibility. Ideal Auto USA will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
b)Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Ideal Auto USA as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Ideal Auto USA.
c)The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
a)Ideal Auto USA will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
b)Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Ideal Auto USA by e-mail or phone 609-521-4521 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
c)In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $500 (NON-REFUNDABLE) via Paypal, major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
d)At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.